A home is the largest investment most people will ever make in their lifetime. That’s why it is important to understand the facts and challenges that come with owning a home. Today, we will explain how homeownership allows you to create an ROI on your monthly housing payments, the improvements that can be made to improve the value of your home and how it is best to go about investing in real estate.
Why to Buy Instead of Renting
- You Can Do Anything You Want With the Property
- Tax Benefits – Mortgage Interest is Deductible
- Appreciation of Cash Invested Creating an ROI
- Rising Real Estate Market
- Fixed-Rate of Rent for 30 years
- Build Equity
Why Should I Remodel My Kitchen?
- The industry’s standard ROI for mid-range kitchen makeover falls between 50% to 60% of your overall budget for remodeling.
- Improve Functionality & Eliminate Inconvenience
- Upgrade to Meet Your Family’s Needs
- Boost Your Home’s Resale Value
- Bring Kitchen to Modern Styles
Why Should I Remodel My Bathroom?
- At resale, midrange renovations recoup 67.2% of their costs, while upscale renovations recoup 60.2%
- Replace worn or outdated bathroom fixtures
- Add features for comfort and enjoyment
- Adapt to lifestyle changes.
- Improve leakage or plumbing issues